Hmmm, what else.... I relaxed and flat ironed my hair yesterday! That was certainly trying on my patience....I also shaved my sides (I keep a mohawk partially out of laziness- less hair to do- and mostly because I like it). My neck was/is peeling like a snake and I learned a new use for baby wipes! Getting the dead skin off without being irritating! Now I won't have to worry about not having Likas Papaya soap (I plan on getting it eventually, but I have so many other things I'm budgeting for).
Things Baby Wipes Are Useful For:
- Removing dead skin cells along the neck and face without being irritating (the aloe vera in them helps)
- Removing make up!
- Getting up stray pieces of shaved off hair (the mini ones are irritating!)
- Oh, and I guess wiping baby bums and what not- but who needs them for that? ;P
I now have light patches on the front of my neck, and slightly lighter patches on the back of my neck! The back of my neck is the slowest to lighten, and the left side of me from the neck up lightens faster than the right. And just to remind you guys: I've only been using the Nadinola + retin-a, I haven't opened my 4% yet (but will be by next week since the Nadinola is almost up).
Annnd that was my discombobulated update just for y'all!
What to expect next time:
- A post on beautiful medium-dark skinned ladies
- A review of Neutrogena's SPF 85+ sunblock with Helioplex!